Tuesday, January 10, 2012 you will see a new look and new, social features at Learn.extension.org
This site for professional development for all of Cooperative Extension has grown over the years, and with the growth, a need for more engagement and opportunity for learning to take place around the events. This listing of professional development sessions is brought to you by eXtension and the events are open to anyone.
What’s New in Learn
- Text and email notifications for when an event is about to start
- Sense-making questions and charts designed to prompt discussion
- Event recommendations based on your activity in Learn
- Comments and ratings on events
- Event bookmarking to keep track of new event activity
- A new look designed to work better across all browsers, especially on mobile devices
If you’d like to see a demonstration, come to a 30 minute session, What’s new at Learn.extension.org?, on Wednesday, January 11 at 2p ET.